Skip To Main Content


Online Registration Through ParentVUE

Online Registration

Registration For 2023-2024 Open Now!

Registration details for 2023-2024 School Year:

Online Registration is now open! In just a few steps, you can register your child(ren) for school. You will need to upload or physically turn in your child’s immunization record and birth certificate if your child is new to school.

If you do not have any children enrolled in APS follow the process below for registering your child:

  1. Login to APS Registration and follow the prompt to create a new account.
  2. While creating your account, you will receive an email that will give you a link to complete the account creation process and begin online registration.

If you do have children already enrolled in APS follow the process below for registration:

Or visit APS Create ParentVue Account:

  • Click “On-Line Registration”. Select 2023-2024 school year from the drop-down menu.
  • Update your child’s information including address, phone number, email address and emergency contacts. Make sure all the information is filled out completely.
  • Have more than one child in school? All you need is one ParentVUE account to update all of their information.
  • You can update your information anytime by logging into ParentVUE.
  • Throughout the school year you can access your ParentVUE account to update information. You can also verify that the information we have on record is up to date.
  • Available in English and Spanish.

If you don’t have access to a computer or the Internet, we will make computers available for your use at school by appointment, or you can download the free app by searching “ParentVUE" in your App Store or Google Play.

In order to protect our student enrollment at GOK, you will still need to provide the required proof(s) of residency. The registration will not be finalized and accepted until all proofs of residency are provided and any required documents for new students are provided. Once you have completed the online registration process, please upload or physically bring in the required documents.

Required proofs of residency:

  1. Current NM Driver's License or Current NM Identification Card with current address or Current Military ID and
  2. Property Deed or Mortgage payment receipt or Bernalillo County property tax bill or Current Lease/Rental Agreement and
  3. Phone Bill (Landline) or Cable/Satellite/Direct TV Bill or Internet Service Bill or Utility Bill-must show parents name (All must be dated within the past 30 days)

ParentVUE Login


Transfer Information

APS Transfer Form

Withdrawal Information

We hate to see you go, but we understand there are situations that lead you away from Albuquerque and GO'K. If you do move and need to change schools, please follow the following process:

  1. Notify your child's teacher that you will be moving, and
  2. Notify the school clerk in the office that you will be moving.

Please allow us at least 48 hours notice of the last day your child will attend insuring that all the proper paperwork may be completed prior to your move for an easy transition.


If you have questions, please contact the principal, Cindy Gaillour or school clerk, Aysun Bodur Gallup at 505-293-4259.